College Bound Summer Volley School
12-15 Participants only—Small Group Focus
Individualized/Small Group focused technical training for Current College Volleyball Athletes on home for summer holidays, Incoming College Freshman & College Potential Athletes.
The program is directed by Coach Ib - former Head Coach at Pittsburg State University where he hosted similar training programs for 15 years.
Participants can expect:
* Efficient Individual Form & Technique Training to improve Ball Control in all Specialist Skill Areas
* Combined Sessions on Team Tactics / Strategies
* VB Specific Speed/Agility/Quickness Conditioning Included in Training
* Classroom Video Evaluation to provide Visual Feedback to accelerate participant’s progression
Fridays: June 1, 8, 15, 22 and July 13 at 9:30—11:30am
Sundays: June 3, 10, 17 and July 8 at 1:00—3:00pm
Club North Facility, 5110 NW Waukomis Drive, Riverside, MO 64151
$250 total per participant for all sessions OR
* $45 per session if unable to attend all sessions. * Must attend 5 minimum.
Register Online or Print PDF registration with $50 non-refundable deposit. Deposit will be deducted from total fees. Total fees will be due 1st day of training.
No refunds due to facility and coaching commitment.